No products in the cart.
Technology in the medical science sector has advanced at a rapid pace over the past few years. There have been major advances in not only diagnosis tools but also in treating various disorders and diseases. Previously it was quite tedious for doctors to make an accurate diagnosis. However with the advancement of these devices, doctors can now effectively diagnose and treat patients.
Numerous lives have been saved in emergency situations because of the quick response given. Ambulatory care is also a vital part of healthcare.
- Ambulatory products include walkers, walker accessories, crutch and crutch accessories canes and cane accessories, transport chairs, rollators and accessories, pulse oximeter, foot stool with handle, speciality seating, walker bags and pouches, scooter arm tote, bassinet, powered mobility, oxygen cylinder caddy, evacuation chair, etc. Ambulatory services cover a wide range of services from heart monitors to transportation services when there is a need for emergency situations.
- There are a number of ambulatory products available to suit your needs. There are also unique products for pediatrics like pediatric walkers that provide extra support for toddlers.
- Many people assume these devices are only for older people but there are many applications for toddlers. The devices offer a number of benefits like stability, expansion of muscle action as well as decreasing weight-bearing load.
- The kind of device can be selected according to the user’s needs and any necessary modifications can be made. When choosing a device the following should be considered before buying – How is it going to be used? Does it have a proper fit? And what are the physiologic demands?
- This equipment is available to be used in schools, gyms, hospitals and many other places. Ambulatory electronic pumps combine computer technologies and infusion, unique features among the products. These can accommodate different kinds of therapies and would be utilized by patients requiring infusion.
Wide Range of Walking Aids
These devices are designed to assist the elderly and physically disabled people to get through their day to day tasks. The products can be used indoors or outdoors along with a wide range of walkers and other crutches as well as various other crutches are available for mobility requirements.
There are many mobility devices to accommodate your mobility needs. They also come in a variety of colors and designs to help those with disabilities to gain more independence as they go through their daily lives.
Please fill out the form below to receive information regarding your inquiry. You can give us a call at 1-800-80-KARMA, or please bare with us while we reply to your inquiry.