No products in the cart.
COVID-19: Our approach
When it comes to COVID-19, we want you to know we’re committed to keeping our employees and community safe — and taking good care of our customers.
Here’s what we’re doing to ensure the safety of our employees and customers:
- We’re supporting employees in working from home wherever possible. Fortunately, we’ve had a business continuity and work-from-home system in place for a while — so your professional product manager might be chatting with you while safely at home with their family.
- We’ve transformed a focus of workflow to our Los Angeles distribution center away from the multiple partners we have across the nation, including practicing social distancing through a combination of staggered hours and workstation changes.
- We’ve increased sanitation and hygiene protocols still further for the employees who are packing and mailing your purchases.
- This includes, masks, gloves, alcohol, wipes, and many more sanitation products.
- We’ve temporarily redirected bottlenecks for distribution away from some of our traditional networks while remaining accessible by phone and internet to our local customers. Plus, those customers now have the option of “direct warehouse & same day shipping” for items we stock in our Los Angeles distribution center. If you can’t get it fast through our network of dealers, call us right away! It is very important for us to provide you with a solution and get your medical device shipped out same day. We are here for you.
- We’ve specifically worked with major shipping networks such as FEDEX and UPS for same say pick up and expedited deliveries.
- People with any symptoms of illness may not enter our facilities. We are following CDC guidelines for delaying return to work after any type of illness.
- For our colleagues who need to focus on their own safety — or the safety of their families — we’re ready to do what it takes to make sure they don’t miss a paycheck.
We’ve always thought of Karman as a fun place for you to hang out, learn about, and shop for wheelchairs. Did you know? We participate in the medical supply chain with more than just the critically required mobility equipment we’ve been known throughout the years? Right now, we think we can still give you those great experiences, while also supporting our employees in doing what’s best for them and their families. (If at any point that changes, we’ll modify our approach and let you know about it here.)
Oh, and one more thing: please don’t forget about the power of mobility to those that need it the most in this time of medical needs throughout the nation. Learn about the best medical practices. Learn about the best mobilty options to your medical needs today. We think you’ll be glad you did.
Take good care,
The Karman Team ***Serving Our Customers Nationwide for over 27 Years***