There’s never been a better time to join team Karman®. As a leading global manufacturer and distributor of durable medical equipment, we are seeking select candidates to support our vision and fuel our growth.
If you thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, and are looking for an opportunity to join our outstanding team of professionals, check out our job postings or send your resume to email@example.com
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, including medical, dental, vision plans, company paid holidays, vacation days and personal days.
Our dress code is business casual and we maintain a smoke-free work environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Karman® is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Karman is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants applying for a Karman position with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process may contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Customer Service Representatives (Los Angeles, CA 91748 – USA)
- Warehouse Worker (Los Angeles, CA 91748 – USA)
- Webmaster Analytics Consultant (Los Angeles, CA 91748 – USA)
- Business Outside Territory Manager (Minneapolis, MN – USA)
- Inside Sales Representative (Los Angeles, CA 91748 – USA)
- Business Outside Territory Manager (Chicago, IL – USA)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager (Los Angeles, CA 91748 – USA)
- Junior Marketing Assistant (Los Angeles, CA 91748 – USA)
- Business Outside Territory Manager (Portland, Oregon – USA)
- Business Outside Territory Manager (San Antonio, Texas – USA)