No products in the cart.
Learn why the Aegis Microbe Shield System is better than others.
Aegis Microbe Shield Difference
- Providing protection against bacteria, fungus and related odors.
- Controls or eliminates objectionable odors, unsightly stains, and product deterioration.
- Does not create the environment that causes adaptive micro-organisms.
- Does not rub off or migrate onto the skin.
- The confidence of more than 25 years of safe and effective use.
- No arsenic, tin, heavy metals, or polychlorinated phenols.
- Used successfully in high performance applications where safety and performance are paramount such as clean room garments and medical fabrics.
Treated vs. Untreated Surface
The unique AEGIS Microbe Shield is a fabric enhancement that gives the treated surface active antibacterial action. The germ-killing action is the result of a micro polymer coating, which mechanically destroys bacteria, mold, fungus and their allergens on contact. AEGIS contains no chemicals, is not consumed by microorganisms, and remains effective for the life of the product.
Eco-friendly & Antibacterial
Unlike other antibacterials, the AEGIS Microbe Shield does not promote the adaptation of microbes. AEGIS is inert, hypoallergenic, and non-toxic.
Microbe Shield Repels Microbial Growth
As the diagram on the right shows, Aegis Microbe Shield acts as a layer of swords to defend against microbial growth. Because of their exceptional chemical bond (a covalent bond) the bonded polymer is neither soluble nor volatile. The unique bond results in the ÆGIS antimicrobial polymer becoming an integral part of the substrate.