No products in the cart.
Karman Healthcare S-ergo Chairs are exclusively offered by Karman Healthcare, meaning that there is no other company that sells Ergonomic Wheelchairs. Using our S-Shape Seating System, we provide a feature that is unique to our line of Ergonomic Wheelchairs.
This type of technology offers many advantages over the standard manual wheelchair seat. Not only is pressure distributed more evenly across the legs and rear, it also offers a more stable seating surface and prevents forward slippage.
How can an Ergo help me?
Within the Ergo Series, there is a large range of features and specifications that are catered towards a person’s specific needs. Ergonomic Wheelchairs provides users with a wide range of ultra lightweight wheelchairs that help users with daily needs. Features include high strength light weight frame, that is foldable and easy to store, breathable anti-bacterial, removable, anti-staining, and a machine washable cushion. The ergonomic seating frame that is included, provides increased stability, a greater center of gravity feel, better weight distribution and also lowers the risk of pressure sores and spinal injury
Some of the Ergo features include:
- Ergonomic S-Shape Seat Frame
- Ergonomic grip built into the wheels you propel yourself in
- Relieves pressure throughout your body
- T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Fusion of form and function at its best with modern stylish designs and options
- Tube In Center designed footrests protects legs from impacts
- AEGIS Microbe Shield permanently bonded Anti-Microbial barrier treated upholstery protects from odor, staining and deterioration from bacteria, fungus and other microorganisms
- Extra wide and ergonomic concave arm pads and foldable backrest
Ergonomic Wheelchairs with S- Shaped Seating
Star Two – 28 lbs
ERGO FLIGHT – 19.8 lbs
S-ERGO 115 – 25 lbs
ERGO LITE – S-2501 18 lbs
S-ERGO WHITE – 25 lbs
S-ERGO 305 – 29 lbs
S-ERGO ATX – 15.4 lbs
S-ERGO 125 – 25 lbs
S-ERGO 105 – 27 lbs
S-ERGO 106 – 27 lbs
ERGO FLIGHT-TP 18 lbs
S-ERGO 115 Transport – 22 lbs
Please fill out the form below to receive information regarding your inquiry. You can give us a call at 1-800-80-KARMA, or please bear with us while we reply to your inquiry.