No products in the cart.
- All over the world, people are showing photos from Minnesota. A small town within Minneapolis compared to other larger sized cities in America is experiencing first hand racial and class disparities.
- From cell phone videos to News Anchor camera man and teams, there is injustice happening everywhere. It is seen in many places not only on George Floyd, but also in innocent by-standards; a now new normal in America
- A woman in a scooter, not a wheelchair, but it could have been easily been in a wheelchair was hurt very bad by rioters. She had been in an apparent scooter that would be classified as Group 2 or 3 indicating significant mobility impairment for such transportations to be "issued" or bought.
Non Foldable Scooter:
It was reported by the Daily News that this lady was out intentionally hurting others.
Many of the videos shown on twitter and many other social media platforms identify an out of control situation. Many hurt and many in chao's.
She was reported to have had a grudge with one of "African American" workers at the local shot looters went to town with an intention to steal and gain from the riots. It can be seen in the video that she had a significant disadvantage with her mobility being impaired through being confined to a power scooter. . Another video does show that she is able to walk, however, it's not determined whether that was just temporary.
- You decide. Was she hurting others?
- Does she deserve this?
- If she's just mobility impaired, was she able to stand?
- Should we have a voice in her side of the story?
Please email us at: email@example.com