No products in the cart.
- Special Ed Advocate: A wealth of information on special education advocacy.
- COPAA: Council of Parents and Attorneys.
- Disability Rights and Educational Defense Fund: Disability Legal Defense
- The Bazelon Center for Mental Health Law: Legal advocacy for the civil rights people with mental disability
US Educational Links
- The (GEM) project : The Gateway to Educational Materials
- US Department of Education: The Offical Site of the US Department of Education
- US Office of Special Education: OSEP
- Institute for Community Inclusion
- Sensory Integration International: A Occupational Therapy Site
- Fast ForWord: Training program focused on recognizing sounds, understanding words, and comprehending language
- Project Read: A Multisensory Reading Program used all over the country
- Wilson Reading Method
- Westchester Arc: Our Neighboring ARC's site
- LD Online: A Learning Disabilities informational Site
- C.H.A.D.D.: ADD Site
- Family Voices: Children with Special Health Care Needs
- Counsil for Exceptional Children: Clearinghouse for information on disabilities and gifted education